We provide a range of personal and practical care, including but not restricted to;
- Personal care services such as bathing and support with personal hygiene.
- Assistance with mobility, the ability to maintain a safe environment and adequate body temperature by practical tasks such as domestic cleaning and laundry.
- Assistance with nutrition by practical tasks such as shopping and meal preparation, cooking.
- Assistance to get up and go to bed and to encourage well-being by adequate sleep.
- Social support and companionship to enable the communication with other people to maintain or develop social interaction.
- Practical tasks to enable the maintenance and promotion of independence such as pension collection and assisting with prescribed medication.
- Specialist services such as live-in care or night-sitters.
Individual care packages will vary according to the assessed needs of the service user and will be described in the service user’s care plan.